New / Retread from WA.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I joined several years ago and have kept up on the reading. I live in Belfair, wa. Which is across the water from Seattle. I have a Valco 14' I believe the paperwork says 57 but don't quote me. Lol
Pretty up there, one of my best vacations ever was to Anacortes and the San Juan islands.

Pretty up there, one of my best vacations ever was to Anacortes and the San Juan islands.
ive spent time on the anacortes ferry to Shaw, Lopez, Orcas, Port Townsend, etc. Gorgeous to be in a large canoe paddling past Orca pods, Whirlpools, porpoises and dolphins. The San Juans are just epic.

ive spent time on the anacortes ferry to Shaw, Lopez, Orcas, Port Townsend, etc. Gorgeous to be in a large canoe paddling past Orca pods, Whirlpools, porpoises and dolphins. The San Juans are just epic.
I still hold a grudge against my ex GF for taking all the vacation pics when we broke up. That was a fantastic time! I was on a smallish power boat and had the time of my life, can't imagine being in a canoe!

Latest posts