Post a Pic of your boat!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My boat and some of it's fond memories.

Attachments

• DSC_0002.JPG
    DSC_0002.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,217
  • DSC03323.JPG
    DSC03323.JPG
    757 KB · Views: 1,197
  • ethan1.JPG
    ethan1.JPG
    766.4 KB · Views: 1,197
  • CIMG0644.JPG
    CIMG0644.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,197
  • CIMG0526.JPG
    CIMG0526.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,197
Just bought today.....this was kept in a garage since new.........even has both SEARS emblems riveted on the sides. NICE !!!
1973 SEARS 14' (bought without trailer pictured)
3na3k43pb5t35w55u3b496b.jpg

1978 16' monark , just gettin' started with my first boat. im building it for my son and I.

Attachments

• andrew 11th bday bowling 094 1.jpg
    andrew 11th bday bowling 094 1.jpg
    293.7 KB · Views: 1,161
Since I started my build I have waited to put a pic on this thread. Here is my 2010 Alumacraft 1542 "Swamp Sled".

1999 Mercury 25hp longshaft on a minijackplate. 11/32nds plywood floors with foam underneath. 15/32nds plywood front deck with 2x2 structure. Alumacraft Side console. Cranking battery inside the center bench.

unknown year karavan trailer pieced together with spare parts.

Total build cost $2,700.00 :D

Attachments

• swampsledtrl.jpg
    swampsledtrl.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 1,144
  • swampsledRNB.jpg
    swampsledRNB.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 1,144
  • swampsledramp.jpg
    swampsledramp.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 1,144
Hi all! Here is our current boat just after we did a custom camo paint job on it last summer. It's a late 60s 16' Sea Nymph. It was my husband's grandfather's fishing boat. I think it turned out great but my husband still wants a newer War Eagle, g3, Grizzly type duck/fish boat..looking now and that's how I found this site! Great resources here!

Attachments

• boat.jpg
    boat.jpg
    279.5 KB · Views: 1,125
Hey RiverRat71....welcome to TinBoats. You're gonna love it here. We are one big happy family, and since you said "my husband", I can only assume you are female. You are definitely outnumbered here, but it's always good to have some female input. Hope to hear lots from you and your husband.

I've been cruising Craigslist for a beamy 14 footer, but couldn't pass on this low-mileage '71 Valco 12 with a '71 Evinrude 9.5 for $300. This was garage kept most of it's life. The boat is cherry! Original paint, perfect Valco stickers and transom wood, no dent or dings. Came with Eide transom wheels with tow bar, motor cart and more. A carb rebuild and new impeller and I should be good to go. Pics from the CL ad.

valco.jpg

dregsfan said:
I've been cruising Craigslist for a beamy 14 footer, but couldn't pass on this low-mileage '71 Valco 12 with a '71 Evinrude 9.5 for $300. This was garage kept most of it's life. The boat is cherry! Original paint, perfect Valco stickers and transom wood, no dent or dings. Came with Eide transom wheels with tow bar, motor cart and more. A carb rebuild and new impeller and I should be good to go. Pics from the CL ad.

valco.jpg

Wow...that's an awesome find. Congrats!

And....Steve Morse and the Dregs ROCK! :beer:

Tin Can said:
Well im new to the site and just trying to figure out how to use it, lol, but here.s my rig.

I like the cooler/rod holder combo. can you post more pics of it by itself ? [-o<

thanks

A buddy of mine found this site for me. I picked up a 12' flat bottom aluminum Ouashita jon boat last Monday for my father. The more I read and look at pictures, the more excited I am getting about starting on this little project. However, I have a boat of my own that takes most of my time and of course, money. I am hoping by the end of this year, definitely by the end of next I should have it done.

I took this picture at the sellers house.. Price was 65 dollars.
boat.jpg

It came with two working Minn Kota trolling motors, and a third junker.
boat1.jpg

And here is my baby next to it, a 1997 Bryant 212 Limited.
boats.jpg

Ill bite....Heres my boat a 2002 Tracker Grizzly 1648. Was owned by an older man in town that used it a hand full of times since the sheriffs deportment gave him an airboat to use before he retired. The bow doesn't even have a roller mark from the roller and it still has the factory sticker from the bass pro shops in orlando! Couldn't believe it. Ya'll be looking for my build coming up within the next week. This boat has plans! Getting a custom console I bet none of you have seen before, a 40 hp tiller going on friday, seats, and the goods although staying open hull :D Should be a good boat and do exactly what I want...catch big fish!

Enjoy guys and be looking for the thread

Attachments

• grizzly2.jpg
    grizzly2.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 1,400
fish2keel said:
Ill bite....Heres my boat a 2002 Tracker Grizzly 1648. Was owned by an older man in town that used it a hand full of times since the sheriffs deportment gave him an airboat to use before he retired. The bow doesn't even have a roller mark from the roller and it still has the factory sticker from the bass pro shops in orlando! Couldn't believe it. Ya'll be looking for my build coming up within the next week. This boat has plans! Getting a custom console I bet none of you have seen before, a 40 hp tiller going on friday, seats, and the goods although staying open hull :D Should be a good boat and do exactly what I want...catch big fish!

Enjoy guys and be looking for the thread

Great boat and deal.....looking forward to the mod pictures.

It's my first time posting but i've enjoyed your guys message board for awhile now. You all are very knowledgeable to everything fishing,and i hope my modifications to my boat turn out as well as the boats i've seen on here.Here's a pic of The Scalleywag!
2011-04-21124349.jpg

My boat is a 1991 bayrunner, it was made in alaska. She is 17'6"and has a width of 77" and came with a canopy, 40hp johnson and a galvanized easy loader trailer. Modifications to come, i want to raise the front deck, create a back deck and 2 bait tanks/ livewells.Here's some more pics.
2011-04-18121813.jpg

2011-04-18121845.jpg

2011-04-18121930.jpg

2011-04-18121905.jpg

2011-04-21123337.jpg

TheFishDoctor said:
It's my first time posting but i've enjoyed your guys message board for awhile now. You all are very knowledgeable to everything fishing,and i hope my modifications to my boat turn out as well as the boats i've seen on here.Here's a pic of The Scalleywag!
2011-04-21124349.jpg

Modifications to come, i want to raise the front deck, create a back deck and 2 bait tanks/ livewells.

Hey FishDoc...that's a great boat. Kind of reminds me of some of the jets that run the big fast rivers our west. Keep us posted on your progress and of course...... :WELCOME: Aboard! Happy to have you here.

TheFishDoctor said:
2011-04-21124349.jpg

Modifications to come, i want to raise the front deck, create a back deck and 2 bait tanks/ livewells.

Man that is a coool boat! What kind is it? Alot of options with a boat like that. I also thought of the inboard jets outwest when i saw it.

Rally looking fwd to this one.

Latest posts