Sea Ark 1652-SLD Mod

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man! This is going to be exciting the next week or so seeing this thing finally come together! In lou of this project being nearly completed we started to toss around names for the boat. I know one in particular is in mind but i thought it would be cool if you guys tossed a couple out there.

It will be mostly utilized for crabbing but i think it will probably see quite a bit of waterfowl action too and an occasional fishing trip. Let me start by throwing out a couple, pathetic or not :p

1. Blue Bandit
2. Cribbie Crusader
3. Maryland Marauder (spelling owns me lol)
4. Salty Savage
5. Get er dead (lol)

Alright.... I'll play with you since no one else has anything. Here's a few more I came up with even though I still like the name I originally picked out but you'll have to wait til she's finished to find out.

-GreenHead Graveyard
-Jimmy's Jon (Jimmy is a waterman's term for a male crab)
-Hi-Tech Red Neck
-Lucky Craft
-Foul Fisher
-"Honey Don't"
-Money Pit
-Crab Addict

I like Jimmy Jon and Hi-Tech Redneck. But.... I'm pretty sure that there are about 100,000 boats that beat you to these names. Original is still sounding like the one but for giggles n shits here are a few more....

1. Corn n Cribbies
2. Hush Puppy Hurst
3. Crabilac Pimppinnnn!!!
4. Bourbons n Crabilacs
5. Blue flec Redneck
6. Crambo
7. George of the Crungle

OMFG I'm :LOL2: Lost all seriousness on this one. Not to mention I'm a flaming NEWB in the eyes of the tin boat gods! \:D/

Latest posts