Switch Panel help??

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baptistpreach

Reaction score
I'm very interested about some of the cool switch panels I've seen on some of the boats here, but no one I've seen tells where they got their's from or how much they were. So please, tell me where you got yours, if you like it, or any suggestions for where I can get a good one, however, I am CHEAP! I just can't bring myself to spend $60 on one.

Also, I saw one that has a battery meter displayed which was awesome, how could I do that on mine? Could I get a display meter like that cheap?

Could I use the switches from the Wal-Mart auto audio section? I've seen a 3 switch lighted LED one that I thought was nice and good price too. Thanks for the help!

I think yours was the one that got me looking and envying! How does the battery meter work for you? Is it accurate? and do you have to hit the switch to see where it is?

Also, am I misreading or isn't that one $60?

Basspro also has a few. Thats where I got mine with 12v outlet and battery meter. I think it ran me 30 or 35

baptistpreach said:
I'm very interested about some of the cool switch panels I've seen on some of the boats here, but no one I've seen tells where they got their's from or how much they were. So please, tell me where you got yours, if you like it, or any suggestions for where I can get a good one, however, I am CHEAP! I just can't bring myself to spend $60 on one.

Also, I saw one that has a battery meter displayed which was awesome, how could I do that on mine? Could I get a display meter like that cheap?

Could I use the switches from the Wal-Mart auto audio section? I've seen a 3 switch lighted LED one that I thought was nice and good price too. Thanks for the help!

Cheap? I prefer to think I'm just being a good steward of what the Lord has entrusted me with! you sound like a man after my own heart, though. If you really want to see a cheap switch panel, check out my boat mod: https://theminnowbucket.weebly.com/ Look about 2/3 of the way down the page. I can't tell you anything about battery meters, though.

I bought mine at Bass Pro and I think that I paid like 25.00 or 30.00 for it. It has three lighted rocker switches, two battery meters and a cigarette lighter/12 volt plug.

Attachments

• IMG_0328.jpg
    IMG_0328.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 1,594
Yea, I really like that one you've got, I found it at bass pro.com, I'm probably gonna get it. Did you get yours online?

If you want cheap here is what did for mine. It is a electrical junction box from Lowes with a 3 way switch for the lights and toggle switches for bilge and interior lights.
052.jpg

Ouachita said:
If you want cheap here is what did for mine. It is a electrical junction box from Lowes with a 3 way switch for the lights and toggle switches for bilge and interior lights.
052.jpg

Thats a great idea! =D>

Ouachita said:
052.jpg

How much is that?

jirwin6985 said:
Hey I have one in my boat that has the battery meter
Picture083.jpg

I picked it up from West Marine for $30. Here the link for you.. https://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/producte/10001/-1/10001/59944/377%20710/0/switch%20panel/Primary%20Search/mode%20matchallpartial/0/0?N=377%20710&Ne=0&Ntt=switch%20panel&Ntk=Primary%20Search&Ntx=mode%20matchallpartial&Nao=0&Ns=0&keyword=switch%20panel&isLTokenURL=true&storeNum=5002&subdeptNum=9&classNum=14711
Good luck
Joe

that waterproof? Boater's world has it for $30. is it hard to install too?

Latest posts