T-SHIRTS T-SHIRTS T-SHIRTS Hot off the presses....sort of!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
flounderhead59 said:
Jim said:
By the time you read this, they will have been shipped out! I will be at the post office by 8:30 AM. Its 2:47AM and I just finished packing them all up.

I suppose the fact that I am reading this at 2:07am doesn't count. Nice looking sweatshirt.

I suppose the fact that Im reading this means its 3:24 AM and i cant sleep. :D

Jim - I think you meant 1:47 AM?????????? Maybe you are the guy who is changing the settings on my camera that allows me to take photos in the future?

Love the shirts man, I might never take mine off

smelly-smell.jpg

I got mine today, it looks great, and I am wearing it now. Thanks a lot Jim, for getting everything together so quickly. I also put my bumper sticker on my car yesterday.

We got ours today, and if i could lose that 15 extra pounds i I might actually fit in the medium one I ordered, Thanks Jim :wink: Now if our new bamboo stick mold would just get here we would be all set.

Got mine today too! They look great. Thanks Jim. Thanks to BT lures as well...I'll be livin' the high life.

Got mine today and a BT lure. The BT is yellow like a Yoo Hoo top!

I got mine last night as well and they look great. Thanks Jim and thank you BT Lures.

Latest posts