tcr fish finder

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drum

Reaction score
well I got a hummingbird tcr 101 fish finder from a friend. it has the small transducer and part of the mount for it.
that lost the rest of the mount. would I be able to mount it to my trolling motor for use? or is it a transom mount only?
it is my first fish finder. the unit has set for a while and I don't know if it works or how to test it.

You can find user manuals for most of the tcr models on the Humminbird site. You will have to procure or make a tm mount if that is what you want. But first I would make sure the finder works. I have a tcr finder and it looks and works fine given the technology of that era.

thanks RickyBobbyBend, I hooked the battery I have to replace to it, went to turn it on and herd a beep and saw wate for instructions.
so I am thinking it will work.

well I got out on the river for two hours between rain. and discovered that my transducer was facing the wrong way, so when I got home I turned it around. we will see how it dose when I am out next time.

I wonder why this thing would power off on it's own I have it and my trolling motor on the same battery .
and some times when I stoped the trolling motor the fish finder would shut off.