This winter has got to End!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I think....and pray that winter is over! Took my son out on the Potomac today and the lucky s#@t caught his first Muskie! Great time was had by all. I have still yet to put a fish in the G3 and have never caught a Muskie but I am trying.

IMG_1253.jpg

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=348232#p348232 said:
97Aero » Yesterday, 10:08 pm[/url]"]Well I think....and pray that winter is over! Took my son out on the Potomac today and the lucky s#@t caught his first Muskie! Great time was had by all. I have still yet to put a fish in the G3 and have never caught a Muskie but I am trying.

Looks to be right below dam #5? They have been catching a few muskies out of their lately. I was out all day yesterday from McCoy's Ferry to Hancock and didn't catch a thing. Planning on fishing below dam #5 this weekend.

Terp- That's where it was. Since you didn't pick up anything yesterday I don't feel too bad. Probably see you out there this weekend.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=348347#p348347 said:
97Aero » 45 minutes ago[/url]"]Terp- That's where it was. Since you didn't pick up anything yesterday I don't feel too bad. Probably see you out there this weekend.

Cool. Good luck this weekend!! I'm planning on heading out Sunday at some point. Have been out 5 times now without a single fish in the boat. I have a tan camo'd boat with stick steer. Check out the last page of my build thread to see. If you see me out on Sunday, don't be afraid to come over and say hello.

id say its finally over!

20140412_102136.jpg

20140412_112903.jpg

fished about shepherdstown today. 7 smallies on jerkbaits and tubes - all fish were holding in currentless pockets. water was up to 60. 1 walleye on a tube in a pocket as well. wind was brutal today so we didnt bother with pictures.

Latest posts