Tin boats Box pass #10

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a heads up, I'll be on vacation the first week of aug.( Lake George ) I don't think it will get here by then but just to let you know.

Does anyone else find it odd that the guy who ended up with the box full of tackle made sure he was last on the list again. Seems like a pretty good way to stock up on tackle.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=362035#p362035 said:
lswoody » Yesterday, 21:37[/url]"]I really don't think that is the case. If I'm not mistaken Kochy has started several of these

He has - it will work out - sometimes life happens

180px-Hay-guys1.jpg

As much as I hate to do it, I am going to have to remove myself from the list. As some of you know, I am about to deploy to Afghanistan in less than two weeks time. Mail to and from there takes an average of 3 weeks each way. I don't think it would be fair to anyone to have to wait 6 weeks or so to pass it along. Besides about the only thing I could add would be sand and dirt.

Now I have to sell my 1985 Grumman PRO Fisherman with a 25hp Johnson. I will be posting that later.

Sorry about the wait guys, ive been working 6 days a week, sometimes even 7 days a week. I've been mostly working, and sleeping, haven't had any time to do it, I didn't take anything out of the box, so I'm just gunna ship it out the way it was sent to me, sorry about the long wait. And no I didn't take the box. I barely even have time to fish anymore haha.

Kochy said:
Sorry about the wait guys, ive been working 6 days a week, sometimes even 7 days a week. I've been mostly working, and sleeping, haven't had any time to do it, I didn't take anything out of the box, so I'm just gunna ship it out the way it was sent to me, sorry about the long wait. And no I didn't take the box. I barely even have time to fish anymore haha.
I called it! You WERE sleeping. Lol!

No problems....it's just tackle. [emoji106]

Can I take Rusty's spot? I've had enough time in the sand. :wink: Btw, stay safe over there.

Please dont take offense to this question. From what I understand from the rules, each of you pay 16 bucks to ship around a box and remove and replace items of equal value? Is that correct? I was curios about this "box pass" after seeing some posts about people stealing your box and not shipping it forever. Can someone please tell me why it is awesome. Im sure im just missing something..

Edit: If that is correct, wouldnt it be smarter to just pitch in the 150 bucks paid in shipping give or take and just all recieve something instead of a bill at the PO?