Tin boats Box pass #10

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dark3 said:
Please dont take offense to this question. From what I understand from the rules, each of you pay 16 bucks to ship around a box and remove and replace items of equal value? Is that correct? I was curios about this "box pass" after seeing some posts about people stealing your box and not shipping it forever. Can someone please tell me why it is awesome. Im sure im just missing something..

Edit: If that is correct, wouldnt it be smarter to just pitch in the 150 bucks paid in shipping give or take and just all recieve something instead of a bill at the PO?
Nobody ever said it makes sense.

You must be one of those that goes catching, not fishing.

Dark3 said:
Please dont take offense to this question. From what I understand from the rules, each of you pay 16 bucks to ship around a box and remove and replace items of equal value? Is that correct? I was curios about this "box pass" after seeing some posts about people stealing your box and not shipping it forever. Can someone please tell me why it is awesome. Im sure im just missing something..

Edit: If that is correct, wouldnt it be smarter to just pitch in the 150 bucks paid in shipping give or take and just all recieve something instead of a bill at the PO?
Remember grab bags as a kid? This is a fisherman's version.

waterman said:
Dark3 said:

Well that lame insult made about equal sense plus Im quite the opposite. Im the kinda guy that will spend all day going after a big bite, while my co slays dinks.

See, being in the Army for a couple minutes has given me a keen sense of when people havent utilized common sense or their brain at all when designing a plan. I see it every day from my under educated peers. Its tough to not ask why when identified. Its great to have a program to either draw in new members or build a family atmosphere, its just when it could be so much better with a quick correction it would be beneficial to overcome the potential loss of dignity and just make it happen. It just seems to me that you may be spending hundreds of bucks for a chuckle. Sorry if thinking is frowned upon these days. I guess my forwardness and common sense will not fit in here. Sorry Guys, Dueces

Timtactical said:
Can I take Rusty's spot? I've had enough time in the sand. :wink: Btw, stay safe over there.

Trust me, I fully intend to stay safe. I have found that the IDF has increased heavily.

I withdrew because I honestly thought the pass would be a lot quicker. The only way I could have stayed was if I was last. That wouldn't be fair to even ask for to the rest of the list. Heck I could've passed everything out to the others in the unit, dug a big hole in the ground filled it with water and play like we were fishing. Naw, it would be our luck to catch something we really DIDN'T want to catch. Or catch someone using it as an outdoor latrine. Bad idea but it was interesting for a bit.

Dark3 said:
waterman said:
Dark3 said:

Well that lame insult made about equal sense plus Im quite the opposite. Im the kinda guy that will spend all day going after a big bite, while my co slays dinks.

See, being in the Army for a couple minutes has given me a keen sense of when people havent utilized common sense or their brain at all when designing a plan. I see it every day from my under educated peers. Its tough to not ask why when identified. Its great to have a program to either draw in new members or build a family atmosphere, its just when it could be so much better with a quick correction it would be beneficial to overcome the potential loss of dignity and just make it happen. It just seems to me that you may be spending hundreds of bucks for a chuckle. Sorry if thinking is frowned upon these days. I guess my forwardness and common sense will not fit in here. Sorry Guys, Dueces
Ok buddy

I thought about it and I returned to apologize for my untactful and disrespectful behavior. Who am I to question or judge something people enjoy. I am truly sorry to all I may have offended.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=363119#p363119 said:
Dark3 » 12 Aug 2014, 17:09[/url]"]Moderator please fix the thread I ruined.
You did not ruin it. You just had a idea that was not well received

Dark3 said:
I thought about it and I returned to apologize for my untactful and disrespectful behavior. Who am I to question or judge something people enjoy. I am truly sorry to all I may have offended.
I wish you'd get in on it. You may enjoy it. I run to the mailbox like a kid every month for my Lucky Tackle Box delivery. No offense taken and I don't think you were being disrespectful. I'm just an a hole, momma tried to beat it outta me, never could.

By the way....THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!

And thank you. Maybe if I dont get shunned and establish my self here I would be honored. Hey some of the best relationships start on a bad note and visa versa lol

I'm sorry to say I would like to be taken off the list for this box . My mother in law is in the hospital and my mom is have a major operation on Tuesday and will at least a month to heal. But on a good note Ill be a grand dad for a second time in feb. so I have to help my son with his house before winter. I just wont have the time to look for go through and ship the box. I'm very sorry but all of it is out of my control.

monotoring_this_thread.jpg

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=364342#p364342 said:
sixgun86 » 24 Aug 2014, 21:01[/url]"]Open to fill any empty shoes on this pass. Whomever has lead send me a PM if interested. If Im the last guy I'll start up Box 11.

Dang were have you been??????