Vinyl Images Sponsor Review

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverFox

Reaction score
I ordered the numbers for my boat from Bulldog who runs Vinyl Images, a sponsor here. Just wanted to say that the guy treated me right. He emailed me some different patterns for the numbers in the color I was looking at to make sure I got the font I was wanting. Got exactly what I was looking for in a timely manner at a great price. Even got a thank-you card for my order.

I will be ordering from him again.

Thanks Bulldog

Thanks!! I see you got the $20 to leave me a good review also! :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

Seriously though, thanks a lot. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I look forward to your next order.

bulldog said:
Thanks!! I see you got the $20 to leave me a good review also! :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

[-X Not suppose to talk about that part of the deal... might have to claim it on my taxes if the wrong person hears about it.

Bugpac said:
I ordered stuff from bulldog and to say the least he did an awesome job, the price was awesome as well..
x2 Great job - I'm very pleased with my order.

Do you just do printing or do you do cutouts as well?

When my truck got totaled, I had one of these on the back:

DSCN0003.jpg

A view from a little further back so you can see the approximate size compared to the license plate:

DSCN0002.jpg

My wife's Aunt used to work at a vinyl sign place and made this for me. It didn't have any apparent adhesive, just spray with water place and smooth out bubbles. Can you make something like that? I do have a .jpg image that she used to make the original that I can email you.

I ordered some white numbers for my boat from vinyl images and they showed up within 2 days of ordering them. Very nice. Yesterday I recieved a big Navy tailgait vinyl wrap from them. I assume it's because of my navy.mil e-mail address.

While I appreciate it very much, and it is a very nice wrap. I am a U.S. Marine! And I will never put that on my vehicle.LOL....... It will however go to good use. I am going to give it to one of the young Sailors at work that deserves it.

Thanks Bulldog!

I have just asked my wonderful business partner who happens to be my sister about this and she laughed at me and thought I was lieing. You know because "she never makes a mistake". We obviously sent it to the wrong person. Sorry about the confusion. No big deal for me just please pass the wrap on to a deserving sailor and I do apologize for the mix up.

Anyone that owns a pickup truck with a tailgate and would like a free tailgate wrap - go to https://www.tailgatetakeover.com choose which one you would like and pay shipping and it is yours. Professional installation is recommended.

Popeye said:
Do you just do printing or do you do cutouts as well?

When my truck got totaled, I had one of these on the back:

A view from a little further back so you can see the approximate size compared to the license plate:

My wife's Aunt used to work at a vinyl sign place and made this for me. It didn't have any apparent adhesive, just spray with water place and smooth out bubbles. Can you make something like that? I do have a .jpg image that she used to make the original that I can email you.

I can do this for you. Email me at [email protected] I am going to have to recreate it so there will be a small design fee. No problem to get done though.

Latest posts