Would you buy this 1546?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Driftingrz

Reaction score
First off anybody know what make this is? it doesnt look all that old but owner says he doesnt know the make. im looking for my next project and an upgrade in space from my current rig and this flatbottom would fit bill

Hes asking 2800 and seems like he would come down. i have another trailer aswell so maybe i could get away without the one pictured

Boat has
new transom
40hp Force elec tilt/trim
what appears to be a homemade console?
bowfishing deck which would i would scrap or recut and do a little lower and cleaner
bowmount TM
lights ect. some stuff i could reuse or resell.

all in all it would take all of a weekend to make this boat pretty in most aspects pretty cheaply, i just like the space and stability it would offer for a basstin compared to my 14'v

would you go check this boat out? if things checked out like motor operation/registration etc.. what would you give for it?

1364063828_0.jpg

1364063828_1.jpg

1364063828_2.jpg

All in all it looks like a rig with a lot of potential, but I tend to shy away from anything with a Force outboard because of parts scarcity. You could offer $2k and see where he goes from there. Just ask him his absolute bottom dollar price if nothing else. That is a nice heavy duty trailer also.

tnriverluver said:
All in all it looks like a rig with a lot of potential, but I tend to shy away from anything with a Force outboard because of parts scarcity. You could offer $2k and see where he goes from there. Just ask him his absolute bottom dollar price if nothing else. That is a nice heavy duty trailer also.

thats why i asked here, ive read a little about force motors in the past, didnt realize parts were difficult to find for certain years/models

Thanks,

Latest posts