WTG fishing Lake lanier

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
russ010 said:
Queencitybassman said:
jim who.. and what do you mean act like you know the guys from hammonds

Hammonds is a fishing store in Cumming - and one of the guys there does tons of guided trips..

Lanier Jim (screen name) is one of the most knowledgeable people on the lake - here is one of his posts from GON https://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=556124

This is what I was angling at. Jim is a great guy, he even gave me an eagle 320 just because I had a crappy finder and he had an extra. You could even send him a pm and he loves the company. He'll be out there almost every afternoon and some mornings. I'll even send him a message to soften him up for you. Hes a great guy and you will learn a lot from him.

Russ is talking about Shane Watson and he is a professional guide service with 9 boats, he really catches the fish but I am sure he is kind of pricey.

J

Queencitybassman said:
Does lanier jim specialize in striper or spots.. and what is his rates?

He's not a guide. He would probably take you for free - he catches stripers and spots. He is just a local guy that lives on the lake.

Oh that would be really sweet thanks for putting in a word for me man thats really cool! Hopefully that webpage will let me in sometime soon so then I can message him thanks! Let me know what he says if he is interested

I sent Jim a message, if he's not busy Im sure he'll take you for alil bit one afternoon. He loves showing people his lake and his fishing skills.

So I get a text of the Quenn City Basmman holding these monsters!!!!!!

Attachments

• qc bass.jpg
    qc bass.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 112
  • QC Bass 2.jpg
    QC Bass 2.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 112

Latest posts