• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTT/ WTB basic 14'- 16' boat with trailor

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am looking for a smaller tin boat to make my first project. I am looking locally, but thought I'd put it out there to see if anyone in Georgia had a old boat they would be willing to let go of. I have a couple NRA approved items I would be willing to let go, some higher end fishing equiptment, and could probably come up with some cash if the deal was right.

My dad is a blacksmith, so we have the facilities for metal work, I also have experience with wood working, so i'm looking forward to seeing what I can do with some decking. I had a deal worked up for a 12', but I dont think I want to put time into a boat thats going to leave me severely wanting sooner rather than later.

I'm attempting to finish up school, so money is pretty tight, but I am looking to get a boat I can afford to start working on when possible. I am willing to drive a good ways to look at a good deal, and willing to drive a good long ways for a great deal. I go up to both north east Georgia and north west Georgia very often. I am currently living in Sandy Springs, so Atlanta is close on a daily basis.

I can be reached on here.
You can also e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks again TBs.net

-NGaHB

Boat section on Atlanta craigslist is huge compared to down here and if you are far north you could always look at other cities. CL is going to be your best bet. There was a fella on here selling one in the ATL area not long ago for a fair pr.

Latest posts