Bustin' Bass

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bugpac

Reaction score
Well #3 made it to the house today. 9 Hr rd trip to get really sucked after being gone 14 days already.

Updated 12/22/12 here is a pic finished up. can be seen on pg 15
file.php

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 13,372
  • 112.jpg
    112.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 13,372
  • 113.jpg
    113.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 13,372
Oh, Icing on the cake is pulling in my front yard and getting stuck, seems funny i live in ga and i got a wet spot in the front yard, I guess the city needs to fix my water line leak.. No wonder my bill is high.. [-X

First on the list is to get it on the water and catch some fish, have not decided the layout etc yet, I will not be decking the entire boat tho. Im not a huge fan of complete deck outs.

I'm jealous! :LOL2: I can only image what you will do with it. It should definitely be stable though. Oh, at least the leak was in your yard and not your boat. That would have been enough to get you mad. Congrats on a great boat.

Nice boat.
What going to be pushing it?
Other then a trolling motor/battery doesn't "need" anything unless you need a live/bait well.
Get her wet and I don't mean on your front lawn.

well i am making headway, I picked up a used motor guide tour 109 bow mount today. Should arrive friday. Bought it off another forum. Now i need a 100+ for the rear and a fishfinder. Working on getting some quotes on alum to build the inside.

Latest posts