1970?? Duracraft Boat and Trailer refurbish job

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jethroe

Reaction score
Getting ready to start this project, I think It may be worth the boat, I have seen a couple of Duracrafts on here like this. Anybody have an Idea what year? We are workin from scratch here. No title, trailer need some work, and the boat floats. =D>
My Boat.jpg

Got It out and on the truck taken It down to the water about to see If It doesn't have leaks prayin...
My Boat 2.jpg

I picked up another jewel in town today! The best part of it is my trailer.It's alot longer and way better as far as tires, frame, wench, and wood, it's a great trailer. The boat belongs to my dad, but he can't fish in it anymore and he just gave me the boat, motor, and trailer. Will be using it to troll around while the real project there above gets underway.
This boat is a Blue Star made in Miami, Oklahoma (same town that I went to college in.) The motor says ISKA but actually it's spelled ESKA these were rare models made by Sears back in the day I believe. Don't know if I will find parts for this little jewel we'll see if it runs. He could not find the trollin motor but gave me a huge marine battery so I guess I'm still S.O.L. on trollin, unless I want to sail around he tried to make a sail boat out of it that's what the green post is in the middle.
Dad says this one don't leak either but I will have to find out for myself. :lol:
1900's Blue Star.jpg
Ginnys Log Cabin2.jpg

That's some nice old tin Jethroe! and free too!
You are right, a trolling motor would be perfect and you could get rid of that Eska.
Looks like you have already painted it, any other pics????

The other one dad gave me. yeah he painted it camouflage ,dad is old and really don't care about perfection he just likes fishin. LOL Don't we all??
Here is a pic of us out this weekend Juggin we had a blast on my uncles pontoon over on Lake, Hudson. This lake flows out of the Grand River in NE Oklahoma which is known as Grand lake of the Cherokees and It flow out of the Neosho, River MO.
Meanwhile still workin on workin.

Talk to yall soon!
Mark C..jpg
Uncle Charlie and Mark.jpg