A plug for Champion Trailer Parts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bduffel

Reaction score
Just finished doing business with Champion and they were great.

I've been farting around repairing an old 87-88 Dixie Craft trailer with a round tube tongue. It had goofy bearings and hubs. At one point they shipped me the wrong spindle and were going to next-day air the correct one at their expense. Before they shipped it I decided the best course of action was to just replace the axle, spindles, hubs and bearings with all new standard parts.

On Wednesday afternoon I ordered a new complete axle and hubs. On Friday afternoon the big brown truck pulled up and dropped off the new axle even though they said they woud have to build it. TWO DAYS total!

I ordered the spindle lube axle and couldn't be happier. 40 minutes after UPS left the job was finished (I already had the wheels and old axle pulled off). Packed the bearings to be safe, assembled and attached the seals, bearings and hubs and greased the assembly after installing it. Couldn't have been easier. Axle sat down over the spring bolt heads perfectly.

If you need trailer solutions I highly reccomend them. I called another axle supplier (alphabet name) that day and they never returned my call. They were cheaper but if you can't be bothered to return a phone call from somebody ready to buy that day you won't get my money. Champion was busy but they were extremely helpful, over-delivered and the products are excellent.

BDuffel

https://www.championtrailers.com

Latest posts