1980 Mirrocraft Catalog

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InSaneFisherMan

Reaction score
I have attached a copy of the 1980 Mirrocraft Catalog that I received from Mirrocraft.

They could not provide much information on my boat except this catalog.

Enjoy

Attachments

• 1980 Catalog.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 138
Thanks, printed it out in color for the file. I just restored an F4616 with a 25Johnny.

All 3-seats needed to be remounted, rotten wood. Replace transom, on & on... I use a millennium seat for the helm, really nice. Wife still trying to decide on a seat. With her on the middle seat I'm getting 5400RPM and estimating 25mph (seat of the pants). I need to post current pics.

Thanks for posting this. I have a late 70's F3614.
I put a new Yamaha F25 on it a few years ago
getting 26 mph fully loaded, 30 lightly loaded.
(If I switch to my 11 pitch prop).

Looks like we have the same color boat also. I think mine has a factory or dealer installed remote console. I have replaced the carpet and wood since this photo.

I have the Suzuki 9.9BT 4 stroke with remote and power tilt. I have updated it to a 20Hp.

I am planing on upgrading trolling motor, probably go with the Haswing Cayman 54", maybe the GPS version. For the price, it has a remote control, which will let be get rid of foot control with stiff cables.

Attachments

• IMG_20181018_140907288.jpg
    IMG_20181018_140907288.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 357
Is that 20HP a 4-stroke? Is the cav plate under on plane? I had to shim my motor up 1/2". Believe it or not it made a huge difference.

It is a 4 stroke and the Suzuki dealer installed it and they raised it about an half inch to an inch from the transom.

Here's one. I saw this 14'er on Craig's List. Not sure if that hull is yellow, not sure what model it is. That basic 20hp Merc weighs 204 lbs, pull start, no PTT. My old Johnson comes in at 118 Lbs with e-start.

Attachments

• Mirro-Craft Craigs List.jpg
    Mirro-Craft Craigs List.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 317