1985 Johnson 8 hp recoil

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nytebyte

Reaction score
The part the recoil rope on my 8 hp broke on the bottom, the part that hooks on the spring that the rope wraps around. Cant find the part as it is listed as no longer available on boats.net and marine engines.com and ebay doesnt have one at the moment. Any one have a idea who might carry this part? Part no.0326344? Thanks, Jim Fixed part number!

You can call an authorized Evinrude dealer and give them the PN and ask them to do a search for obsolete parts. There are tons of Evinrude dealers nationwide who stock and list their parts inventory online so that other dealers can find these parts. If found, the dealer will normally give you the information so that you can contact and purchase the part through whatever dealer has it.

I will give that a try! Our dealers dont even want to work on anything over ten years old but maybe there parts dept could help me out that way. Worth a shot anyway. Other ideas welcomed.

0326344 sorry about that. Still cant find the part but will try the dealer on Monday.

Thanks for the info Pappy. The local dealer found a place that had one.

Latest posts