2008 TinBoats.net Christmas Giveaway

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DahFISH said:
:D Sweet :D , Thank you =D>

My boys picked #24 8)

Thanks Jim for all that you do. This is hands down the best forum that I visit and not just for the prizes. Its all the people that are involved that make it a fun place to be. =D> =D>

:beer: I will update the prize in the second post, tonight when I check what's in the bag!

Jim said:
Today's winner is Natetrack! =D>

Second post updated! Please check to see if you have won! :D

Hey sweet. Thanks a ton Jim, I'll take prize 8.

Congrtats to the first 8 winners.... 1/3 of the way there! Time to bring the prize to Chicagoland - Flounderhead, Nickk or me would be nice :p

Congrats to all!

what better b-day gift for me than to win on the 10th... especially to celebrate me entering the "30 somethings"

=D> Congrats DahFish =D> ........Good Picken boys =D> =D> =D> =D>

"MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS"

#26 says NO PMing winners

Make them read the thread or else - else being someone else who is paying attention gets the prize

Captain Ahab said:
#26 says NO PMing winners

Make them read teh tread or else - else being someone else who is paying attention gets the prize

That's exactly the way I feel. I just mentioned that because someone might pm him as a personal congratulations and not so much as a "Hey dude, you won, better collect". So yeah Nickk, better pay attention or I might get your present. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts