2012 Rooster & Friends video compilation.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roost

Reaction score
What a year 2012 was for fishing with my friends and I. These Gopro Cameras have brought us lots of entertainment. I believe the our first cameras were purchased sometime In the middle of February of 2012, so we're coming up on a year!

This is a ‎2012 video compilation finale. All the footage was pulled from my youtube videos, no additional footage added.
Audio and video will be best enjoyed through A good stereo with no distractions lol
The First official youtube video I did was to the band, Muse. I am ending it with muse as well. Since the first time I heard this song ive been dying to do something with it lol. The song is called "survival" - Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOp-JUUy4f8

Very nice job, hamming it up just a bit but ya gotta have fun. Wheres the beer? Wondering if you were gonna catch those muskies I saw underwater. Not great on bass id, most of those were smallies right?
Tim

earl60446 said:
Very nice job, hamming it up just a bit but ya gotta have fun. Wheres the beer? Wondering if you were gonna catch those muskies I saw underwater. Not great on bass id, most of those were smallies right?
Tim
When I see a musky I always try catching it lol. Usually the ones we see swimming around are not very aggressive so we cant get them to bite. The bass were all smallies