50th Anniversary

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye

Reaction score
Once upon a time a married couple celebrated their 50th marriage anniversary. They had become famous in the city for not having a single conflict in their period of 50 years. Local newspaper editors had gathered at the occasion to find out the secret of their well known "happy going marriage".

Editor: "Sir. It's amazingly unbelievable. How did you make this possible?"

Husband recalling his old honeymoon days said: "We had been to Texas for our honeymoon. On the first day we decided to go horse riding. My horse was pretty okay but the horse my wife was riding seemed to be a crazy one.

On the way ahead, that horse jumped suddenly, making my wife topple over. Recovering her position from the ground, she patted the horse's back and said "This is your first warning". She again climbed on the horse and continued to ride.

After a while, it happened again. This time she again kept calm and said "This is your second warning" and continued.

When the horse dropped her a third time, she calmly took out the revolver from her purse and shot the horse six times!!

I shouted at my wife: "What did you do you psycho. You killed the poor animal. Are you crazy?"

She gave a silent look and said: "This is your first warning!!"

"That's it. We’ve been happily married ever since. "

Latest posts