Aluminum Fishing Series

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Please join me in welcoming the Aluminum Fishing Series as TinBoats newest sponsor. I am so excited to have the AFS on board. This is a tournament series dedicated to aluminum bass boat fishing. Currently, there are two divisions. One is the Northeast division which includes Massachusetts and New Hampshire, and the Southeast division which includes Alabama, and Georgia.

I will be debuting my skills and taking the world by storm by entering a few of the Massachusetts tournaments. I think it's time to wet my whistle and have some fun with this friendly competition. Who knows, I might even win a few bucks. :LOL2:

That being said, AFS and I are also working out the logistics of TinBoats offering special incentives and prizes to members of TinBoats who actually partake and win some of these tournaments. Nothing like a new boat (yet) but some very cool prizes like gift certificates, fishing combos, boating supplies, etc. These incentives and prizes offered from TinBoats are ZERO cost to you, all you need to do is be a member of our forum which is free as you know. Stay tuned for more details as I work them out with Chris Martin who runs the AFS series. EXCITING TIMES AHEAD!

Please check out the Aluminum FIshing Series by clicking on their banner below.

Latest posts