Baitcaster

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can get a older rick clunn reel for 90 bucks or a newer one for 110. They are great reels.

Maybe something is wrong with me, But i have had a curado 200e and a citica, I wouldn't have either for a doorstop.. :) I would rather throw a browning Midas than either of the shimanos.. If you dont mind used, I got a few BPS extremes id make you a deal on.. They are better then a citica any day in my book.. :)

I think i am gonna go tomorrow night and get my 15.00 trade ins on 2 new browning midas.. Tomorrow is the last day for the trade in.. :)

Wish I had some more money so I could cash in on the trade in again.. I got 25 bucks off the quantum I bought the first morning of the classic. Now I just need the shmucks at tacklewarehouse to get my rod back in stock... :lol:

I picked up an Abu Garcia 5600 C4 last season for $94. I also snagged an old 5000 on Ebay for about $30. all that one needed was a clean and lube and its good for another 30 years.

You a righty or a lefty? I have a few old left handed curados, citicas, and maybe a chronarch I could get rid of. I rebuild an upgrade shimano baitcasters as a hobby for all my friends. They're all in top shape mechanically, and good condition cosmetcally. But if your a righty, I suggest a new citica off ebay. They are $105 new with free shipping. Going over your budget by 5 bucks will definately be worth it, its a shimano.

I love the BPS Extremes. I bought one last year and loved it so much I picked up 2 more, one at the end of the year when the combos were on sale for 99 and another during the spring classic reel trade in. The reels and the rods are great.

I finally spooled one of the Browning Midas reels i bought a few weeks back, I am very happy with them, they cast excellent.. I am a fan... :)

I love my Citica...it's smooth and reliable. A 6:3:1 ratio, along with an aluminum body and spool. Gotta love it!

Bugpac said:
I finally spooled one of the Browning Midas reels i bought a few weeks back, I am very happy with them, they cast excellent.. I am a fan... :)

how does it compare to the bps extreme?

Latest posts