Bass Tracker II - Flats Poling Style Skiff

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That toolbox is a great idea, I have an old one sitting around as well. Oh and x2 on the boat title, my current boat came from texas and had no title. It took almost a year to get one, the previous registered entety didnt exist any more either...good looking project so far man!

Where is Klein Fabrication and do you have his contact info? I am in the South Houston area and I need to get my transom replaced as well. I am currently waiting on a friend to help me with it but I don't know if or when he will have time to do it. Any info you could give me would be greatly appreciated. Good looking boat you have there. I like what you've done so far.

Ok. I completed some work. I would have done more today but it started raining. I will work on Saturday and post then. The front deck is almost complete. I am still trying to decide on flooring options. The home depot outdoor carpet no longer has the rubber backing which does concern me. They do have the plastic grass style but I have concerns about that as well. I am looking at the marine vinyl but there are pros and cons to that as well. I will be making the floor removable so I can wash, let dry, and put back in. I hope to have a decision made by the end of this weekend so I can purchase the flooring. On the paint, I originally painted with the EXPENSIVE Interlux green. I would not recommend this. I did not like the high gloss and the application did not go smooth. The 2 part expoxy primer was great and i think work the money. The PREKOTE Interlux primer is also really good. As you can see I sanded down the green and primed with the Parker Duck Boat primer which was great. I then put the first coat of hunter green. I love this color and it will go great with the tan inside the boat and the tan flooring (whenever I decide which one.) You can see if one of the photos the battery trays. I plan to make a center console with tiller grab bar on top. I will post some pics that inspired me to do this.

I do not know why my pics always load sideways.

attachment1.ashx.JPG
attachment2.ashx.JPG
attachment3.ashx.JPG
attachment4.ashx.JPG
attachment6.ashx.JPG
attachment7.ashx.JPG
attachment8.ashx.JPG
attachment9.ashx.JPG