Bench seats

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billyo

Reaction score
The kids have been re building my 1982 16' bass tracker G3 model. Its almost done and came out pretty decent. The have shallow pockets and don't really want to spend $250 plus on a bench seat. Does anyone know of decent used or a cheaper way to handle this. They want to keep a bench seat and not go to a single seat.

I will be pulling one of the bench seats out of my 1648 this week. If you would like to have it and only pay for the shipping, your more than welcome to it.

How about those 'stand extensions' for seats?
If the Kids would put in a good solid wood deck, screw these things down in any pattern, you could fit four people comfortably.
Those stands bolted to the floor, a lazy Susan on top the stand and a seat on top the lazy Susan.
My 'extras' are shown hanging upside down in the barn.

lazy Susan.jpg 15 inch seat towers.jpg

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=325641#p325641 said:
Livetofish » 11 Aug 2013, 20:23[/url]"]I will be pulling one of the bench seats out of my 1648 this week. If you would like to have it and only pay for the shipping, your more than welcome to it.
The kids may appreciate that offer.. What is the condition and dimensions ? If you had a pic it would really be a appreciated. I don't wanna sound like a i'm looking a gift horse in the face its just that if its no good to them i don't wanna put you through the hassle.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=325643#p325643 said:
thudpucker » 11 Aug 2013, 20:52[/url]"]How about those 'stand extensions' for seats?
If the Kids would put in a good solid wood deck, screw these things down in any pattern, you could fit four people comfortably.
Those stands bolted to the floor, a lazy Susan on top the stand and a seat on top the lazy Susan.
My 'extras' are shown hanging upside down in the barn.

View attachment 1

I don't think so they really want the same type bench they had . It allows a storage area that is needed.