Biggest fish pics

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bassboy1 said:
Here's a big girl from today.
3-12-08001.jpg
:twisted: Nice PIG!!!! Looks really long. Get any measurements?

DSC05085.JPG

First and biggest out of my new-to-me jon. I've caught 3 others this season, but they haven't been as big. Here's the latest.

DSC05123.JPG

fish devil said:
bassboy1 said:
Here's a big girl from today.
3-12-08001.jpg
:twisted: Nice PIG!!!! Looks really long. Get any measurements?
No. But, that jerkbait in its mouth is 5 inches (I put 6 inches in the other post mistakenly).

veilside180sx said:
Your water must be a lot warmer than ours. It was only 38.5-43 degrees in the lake I fished today.
52 - 57.5 in the areas I fished (near dam to 1/3 of the way up one arm). I hear it is a couple degrees warmer farther up this arm of the lake.

Sort of. I grew up in Lebanon, but I live and work in Klamath Falls. Those are fish from the lake. Super hard to catch this time of year, but another month and the bite should be in full swing. Geographically, yes northwest (well the edge anyways). Climate, culture, activities.... eastern Oregon. I miss things in the valley, but the weather here is pretty hard to beat. Open spaces are hard to beat too. Those sturgeon from the Willy or Columbia? I caught one in the Columbia once.