Bowfishing rig

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyler_W

Reaction score
Hey guys its been a long time. I just picked up this 1436 mod v duracraft today, but there is a problem. The boat had a tree to fall on it and it sorta twisted so i have to fix that before i can build on it. The boat will have a generator, foot controlled trolling motor, flush mount bowfishing deck 10 300 watt halos and basic flooring. I am trying to keep it light because of how narrow the boat it. Does anybody have any ideas for me? This isnt my first rodeo if you search you can find 2 other boats ive built that are on here. Also if you have any ideas on how to actually bend the boat back into shape would be helpful

Attachments

• IMG00082.jpg
    IMG00082.jpg
    627.2 KB · Views: 1,271
  • IMG00083.jpg
    IMG00083.jpg
    652.5 KB · Views: 1,271
  • IMG00084.jpg
    IMG00084.jpg
    608.4 KB · Views: 1,271
  • IMG00085.jpg
    IMG00085.jpg
    695.3 KB · Views: 1,271
Tyler_W said:
Hey guys its been a long time. I just picked up this 1436 mod v duracraft today, but there is a problem. The boat had a tree to fall on it and it sorta twisted so i have to fix that before i can build on it. The boat will have a generator, foot controlled trolling motor, flush mount bowfishing deck 10 300 watt halos and basic flooring. I am trying to keep it light because of how narrow the boat it. Does anybody have any ideas for me? This isnt my first rodeo if you search you can find 2 other boats ive built that are on here. Also if you have any ideas on how to actually bend the boat back into shape would be helpful
GOOOOD LUCK'''''' Trying to think of how u ca bend it back
in to shape with out damage.

you can try bending like we do airboats !!clampin 2x8 to bothsides of boat then clamping pipe clamps cross boat till you get it starting to evennig out cross boat !then .then rerevittin seat back to side of boat leave clamps afew days ! its helped tofix afew boats out for us ! lets fish salt ! [-o< :wink: airboats run over an intoo everything if you ever been gigin or bow fishing in one !!!!!

Latest posts