Clinton Engines Model K 350 4106A

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZAvenger

Reaction score
Anyone have or know where to find a repair/Owners manual on this engine...

From what I can find it used to be sold by Montgomery Wards in the late 70s early 80s...

Mine runs but I would like to tune it without having to guess...

All help is welcome and appreciated....
John in Arizona

Check ebay and try the forums at www.iboats.com.There's a couple guys there that do reprints of the original service manuals.I've seen them passed out free in .pdf form and a cd for a few dollars.

THOSE ARE QUITE BASIC, IF YOU CAN GET THE FLYWHEEL OFF THE POINTS SHOULD BE SET AT .020 AND THE PLUG AT .030, GOOD LUCK ON THE CARB THEY ARE HARD TO GET PARTS FOR AND THE ADJUSTMENTS ARE REAL TOUCHY. COULD NEVER GET MINE TO RUN REAL GOOD AT BOTH TOP END AND SLOW WITHOUT PLAYING WITH THE CARD TO TWEEK IT IN. IF YOURS RUNS GOOD AND YOU ARE SATISFYED WITH THE PROFORMANCE I WOULD JUST CLEAN OUT THE FLOAT BOWL AND LEAVE IT AT THAT, YOU MAY OPEN A CAN OF WORMS AS I DID TRYING TO REBUILD THE CARD. GOOD LUCK !!

Tie a dollar with it and throw it away, then you can say you threw something away.

Those sucked even when new. Had a 7.5hp still stting in the woods where I left it 30 years ago, you could start it then work on the carb for speed, then it was hard to start. even Wards could not fix the junk.

Latest posts