Fantasy Football

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's who I have listed so far.

bcritch
G3 Smallies
Nodak
Russ010
Shamoo Nation
Team Tin-Lar
Team Tin-Jim
Little Monsters
Bassaholics

If your having any problems please let me know. The new format is very confusing. I also have 2 invites still out so check your email if you wanted to join. We still have some room so send me your email address if you want to play. If I missed anyone please let me know.....

Glad to see I'm on your list, but I still have not recieved the invite yet. I kinda remember having this problem last year. Did you use the verizon email or the hotmail?

Thanks Lar

DahFISH said:
Glad to see I'm on your list, but I still have not recieved the invite yet. I kinda remember having this problem last year. Did you use the verizon email or the hotmail?

Thanks Lar

surve*****@passport.com

stew6371 said:
how come i have a co-owner?

That's what I was wondering too - as your co-owner :shock:

I got an invite and clicked the link to signup, and was put as a co-owner :?:

Not sure how to fix it. I was just going to be an extra player to round out the league - one of the - if necessary players. I tried to remove myself as a co-owner - but was not successful. The league manager may have to remove me. I'll not mess with your team [-X

Will

bcritch said:
DahFISH said:

Thanks Lar

surve*****@passport.com

#-o I totally forgot about that one. #-o
Im in, thanks so much. =D>

stew6371 said:
there is another team open. that is weird it put you with me.

Yeah, just because we're brothers in christ doesn't mean we want to share EVERYTHING - I mean, you could plan on drafting Favre or Stallworth or Vick :eek:

wasilvers said:
stew6371 said:

Yeah, just because we're brothers in christ doesn't mean we want to share EVERYTHING - I mean, you could plan on drafting Favre or Stallworth or Vick :eek:

I'm working on fixing it.....

wasilvers said:
stew6371 said:

LOL!.thats funny right there!

2 days till draft day!! Lets get it on!!!!!!
0002.gif