February 2010 Photo Contest: Voting Completed

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

February 2010 Outdoors Photo of the Month Voting

• caveman

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • wasilvers

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My vote went to Wasilver not the duck, but the one of the clock ,as it was a great shot.

It is great that 200+ have viewed this post/topic now if more people will get to taking pics.,and posting them then this would be a great thang for this site as with 200 + Then members must have some interest?

I am not running up view's MEMBERS are ,or soon to be members.

Mike

Okay, voting ended at midnight last night, and thank you the 14 members who voted. Congrats to wasilvers! Pick which photo from your entries you'd like posted on the homepage and Jim can get 'er placed there :) . Bragging Rights for the first photo contest are yours! =D>

Thanks also go out to caveman for his entries, and the concept to have the contest! 8)

TB members, let's not forget the contest for March is now in progress until the end of the month.

Checkout the rules and the topic here: https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=12398 . Get those entries posted, as a minimum of 3 participants are required for the contest to be valid. :)

If our 3yr old grandson wasn't here visiting, I'd would've already been out taking some shots. Gotta catch that early morning light! :wink:

Woohoo! Thanks to all who voted.

As to which picture, I like the duck in the snow. But The Boss can use (or not use) whatever he wants 8)

Waterwings - I guess I'm not the only one trying to shoot some cool sunrises for the March contest... Just gotta get my butt out of bed a bit earlier.

Thanks again,

Will

Ditto on the duck in the snow as my choice :) .

It's almost 0900 here, and the sun is shining brightly. May have to wait till later in the day to try and get some decent shots, but may still venture out this afternoon to see what I can find to shoot.

Congulations wasilvers

Yes the duck is good,but the clock shows more depth IMO.

And i would like to say thanks to all that looked and took the time to vote.

mike

Man, i am sorry i missed this, the last 14 days have been hard on me with the new job and all... Ill try to keep better on on the march contest..