first time in a wile

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

little anth

Reaction score
i have been very busy with lacrosse and finally had some time to get out and fish. i had 2 pickerel and my friend had 5 bass. all fish on a dropshot and under 1.5 lbs but i had fu nuntill lightning struck like 300 yards away and we had to leave. not bad for a few hours.ps wore the tinboats shirt :wink: [/b]

good to hear you made it out, and back safely. fishing (or doing anything for that matter) in lightening is just askin for it.

ALL HAIL THE POST MAN!

Wondered what happened to you, glad you found your way back.

Next time, leave a trail of bread crumbs!

i took one of the first bass my friend had then it was rainin and the fish were small ill post it up.lol he threw the shades on for the pic and there all messed up

Attachments

• 103_2094.jpg
    103_2094.jpg
    894.7 KB · Views: 565
my bad guys ive been busy for a while and couldent make it on as much as i would like to.i tried a jig but the fish just kept swiping at it. they werent that big but ill take em. next time ill get more pics but the others were small. we lost an ok fish at the boat and all i could catch was pickerel. o well ill take em. it rained really hard for less that 5 min then got nice again. i fished for a bit more then the thunder came again off in the distance so we got out of there.down comes the rain now too :cry:

way to get out and get a few fish, wondering what happened to ya, The "Post-man" cometh back :fishing:

Latest posts