friend needing outboard jet motor

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. That 115 looks like a nice motor. Prolly a little more than he's looking to spend and very far away. I will pass the information to him.

if you can find a motor I hope to have in my possession a really nice pump for a 150 merc. stainless impellor and aluminum impellor.

Below is a link to my brother in law's old jet. He has owned it since 2007 and has not had any trouble out of it. He is selling because he repowered with a 250 HPDI Yamaha.

https://shopping.rollanet.org/category/406/Boats/listings/841941/2002-mercury-EFI-200-hp-with-jet.html

Hey Semojetman, I have a 150 yamaha, it will need a jet but I think Fred has a used one that will fit it. I had the motor checked out and had the carbs rebuilt, they said it sounded great ! I will sell just the motor or the boat motor and trailer what ever they want. My wife wants it gone out of the yard !!!!! send me a pm if ur interested thanks

Hey semojetman, I have a 2008 60/40 four stroke Yamaha for sale. I live in Georgia,not sure if that is to far away.

If you are interested, I can always arrange shipping to you on my motor. lmk

Latest posts