Good Day Today!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Today I flew down to Orlando for a Conferance, but The first thing I did after getting checked into the hotel was to meet up with fellow Tinboaters BassFishing1976 and Shinerman77. They drove over an hour and a half to pick my *** up, Go out for lunch, Hit Basspro, and catch a little fishing. We will talk about everything except the fishing. I braught my bad luck down to them today as a welcome gift....Sorry Guys LOL!

We had a good time at Basspro, got a few little fishing things, but most of all we had a barrell of laughs. I had a good time, and hope to do it again soon. Thanks for showing me a little bit of Orlando, loooks like a cool place to bring the kids.

=D> \:D/

No thank you Jim, our little trip to Orlando to hook up with you was the iceing on top of the perfect weekend which I really needed. It stinks that we didnt catch anything fishing but there hopefully will be a next time and well have more time to spend. You are Aces Jim, I just wish we had a picture or two to post and for memories sake but I was haveing too good of a time to even think of it.

Latest posts