Good Deal? Minn Kota TM Endura 45 and MK 105P Charger $170

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cntryislandboy

Reaction score
I was looking for a battery charger since I just bought a boat 1232 and need a battery charger and battery. I found this set up at Acadamy for $170 it includes the Endura 45lb thrust and the MK 105P charger, granite the charger is only 1 bank and 5 amps, I figure for the time being it would be a good deal. I have a really old 36lbs thrust minn kota tm that cam with the boat but no batter, so I figured it would be better to get this combo and then sell the 36 on craighlist or keep it as a back up. then when money isn't so tight get a nice onboard or portable charger. what do you guys think? the link is below.

https://www.academy.com/index.php?page=content&target=products/outdoors/marine/trolling_motors&start=0&selectedSKU=0143-03793-2446

I think that's a good deal. I knew that I saw the same setup on a different site so I checked and it was Cabelas. Cabelas is $199. So Academy beats it by $29.

Latest posts