HOW-TO-GUIDE: Wiring your tin boat...Where to begin?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to look too hard to find this post this morning as I needed to review some data for todays project. So actually this is just a shameless bump :wink: ........This post has got a lot of good reference material & links in one spot. I (just like today) find myself going back to it quiet often. "House" you are to be commended for the work you did compiling this material. In my opinion it would make a great sticky. Thanks

Good Lord, why isn't this a sticky? A ton on good information all in one place. Many thanks to those that put forth the time and effort to put together such an informative post.

This or another one for wiring a boat "for dummies" needs to be a sticky. Honestly this is the one thing that is keeping me from truly building my modification on our semi-v...just not confident in the entire wiring set up.

Just found this post. Thank you very much; It looks like what you have laid out is basically what I'm planing for my boat. I have done a little wiring on a previous boat I owned , but it was bigger and brand new and had most everything wired to a factory panel, ( I just installed a 36 volt TM and some odds and ends), I will be refering back to this as the panels and the busbars confuse me, Thanks for the guide. =D>

Thank you for taking time to write this up. I am not there yet. But it's nice to start thinking ahead.

Just thought I would bump this seeing as there is some good information, and I'm planning on redoing my electrical on my boat.