Im selling my boat for half price because It's Friday!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone interested? :D

Have a good day and weekend everyone. I'll be doing a tune up on the motor on saturday and watching the kids because this is the wifes weekend working. I have to finish making some worms for some members I promised, and I've got a few cold ones in the fridge just screaming my name.

Attachments

• halfprice.jpg
    halfprice.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 845
Have a good one Jimmy!! We are vegging tonight and heading to six flags early in the am. Kids think we are going to Canobie Lake in NH. 13 yr old is having a hissy fit because that place is for babies LOL. I'm wondering how long before he realizes we arent headed to NH LOL

JustFishN said:
Have a good one Jimmy!! We are vegging tonight and heading to six flags early in the am. Kids think we are going to Canobie Lake in NH. 13 yr old is having a hissy fit because that place is for babies LOL. I'm wondering how long before he realizes we arent headed to NH LOL

Have a good time! Mine are too young for that, We will be going to Storyland next weekend.

Ya know, without all the extra weight of the aft casting deck and all, it should go faster, maybe even beat a Z9 :lol: :lol: