Lake #2

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zum

Reaction score
Took the day off work,so I had to do something productive,of course that meant fishing.Took my son and daughter along with me,was really trying to get my daughter to land a good size fish.She did manage to catch fish,one was around a pound but she didn't want her picture taking,my son landed another nice fish with his favorite lure:fish 003.jpgHe was lucky again today had two 1 pounders on his lure at once,missed the picture:(.It was real windy,between the trolling motor and taking kids fish off I wasn't catching to many fish;although I did manage this beauty:fish 001.jpgfish 002.jpgsame fish,daughter thought it was worth 2 snaps.
Windy,overcast,fishing humps and small flats;around 3 hours(1 to 4)of fishing time,daughter had soccer.I didn't know the lake,found the flats the hard way,note to self get a spare prop.The lake I started to go to someone built a cottage on the launch spot.I don't know whats better catching fish or watching my kids catch fish,will call it a drawl.Gotta stop rambling,it was a good day.

Latest posts