Lake of the Ozarks

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizzly

Reaction score
last weekend went to the Lake of the Ozarks, fished all evening from the bank. caught 5 or 6 largemouth around 12-14", nothing huge but had a great time. Mostly on dark plastic lizards sloooow jigged off the bottom. was using a lightweight 5' spinning rod with 4 lb test, that always adds to the challenge and fun!
i had a baitcaster i use for catfishing with doughbait on it while bass fishing, after about 20 minutes i see it tighten up, takes me several minutes to land a good size turtle. man, i wished they'd leave me alone.
here's the sunset, leaving us about 30 more minutes of fishing.
i'll start taking pictures of the fish too, just have to remember i can now.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 312
thanks, guys

it was kind of funny, i'd walked up the bank to change lures, and saw the shot, so i told him to hold steady in his casting position. Then he pulls the rod back and gets snagged in the branch above him.

Hey grizzly,whereabouts you take that pic at?I frequent LOZ,usually in the Grand Glaize,Niangua,or Gravois arms.I was down in the Grand Glaize near the State Park that same weekend and got 13 over 12in including this 4lb8oz little piggy
P9130281.JPG

Latest posts