LETS GO FLYERS! or Bruins Suck THE BET

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not only are the flyers the better team but we got these!!!

Attachments

• flyers-016_resize1.jpg
    flyers-016_resize1.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 575
Such short memories in Bea Toot Town - if I recall this time last year the Flyers made history when they came back to win the series after being down 0-3 to the Bruins.

[Here - watch this lest ye forget so fast

[youtube]pU2WwI6YTyc[/youtube]

Photo of Jim next week:
0060-0807-3002-2540_Crying_Baby_clipart_image.jpg

The silence is deafening, The only thing I hear is crickets.

Everyone must be passed out from eating those artery clogging super greasy philly cheese steaks.

7 goals? Not just a win, this was a blow out.

Here is the issue, your team sucks and the goaltending is going to ruin it for them. Which one of the 3 goalies are they going to use next game? Maybe they should put all 3 in net at once.

One last offer.....Put $30 in my paypal account and apologize and we will be good.
8)

Sad but true - you actually were able to beat the Flyers second and third string teams - those were not actually the real Flyers players but a group of teenagers from the local home for "special" kids (I think Popeye gets what I am talking about here being an alumni) that we dressed up in uniforms to make things interesting.

If I recall - you managed to win THREE 3 games last year before you chooooooooookkkkkked and history was made.

Better to loose the 1st and win 4 that win a few and loose 4

LETS GO FLYERS!

flyers-ice-girl_display_image.jpg

i thought i saw the little bus parked in the players parking lot...
they played like crap they need to get between the player and the goal
that would have prevented a few of those goals
at least i don't have to find my broom for the sweep

They better not put what Captain Ahab has in net in that picture.
Pretty sure they'd all like to score on her,probably both teams.
I was wondering if there was a game on the other day...hehe

Better game to watch tonight.
Go Bruins Go...

Jody Shelly played minor hockey here.Still comes home and puts on a golf tournament for charity(hospital).
Real nice guy.

BaitCaster said:
Because we don't have an NHL hockey team here in Toronto, I have the luxury of supporting any team in the NHL that I choose. I have to say that my money's on the Flyers in this series.
ya i would not consider the leafs to be a hockey team either. :) Go Canucks !!!!!!!