Maybe found a deal

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunny146

Reaction score
Talked to one of the game wardens I work with and he informed me of deal on another tin. He got permission to hunt some land after he arrested a guy poaching. The folks live in FL but have a place here in Ga. So anyway, he tells me hey you still looking for a jon, I said not really but what ya got. He proceeds to tell me of a quite large 16-18 wide bottom deep gunwale jon boat these folks are getting rid for $250.00. Going to check it out tomorrow, wish me luck. If I can work this deal the 14 footer is history.

Went and took a look at the boat a few days ago. It's a Sears Gamfisher, my scribe wrote the wrong model number down, so I don't have exacts. Based on info I looked at, it's gonna be a 1436. I am going to end getting the boat. Gotta work a few off duty security gigs and sell the 1432 but it will be mine shortly. I like this one over the current 14 footer because it is deeper and wider. It will make a much better platform than the 1432. This boat is pristine shape. Can't wait, I'll post pics when I bring it home.