MrSimon's Bass Tracker 1542 w/ 25 Mercury

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update .... but not much of one.

The boat has been sitting at a friend's house while we moved to our new house. During that time I sold the 25hp Merc and steering controls for $900. That is $450 MORE than I paid for the entire boat/trailer/motor combo.

So now that I don't have a motor for this boat, I've decided to keep the design incredibly simple. Tiller only. Basic front deck, floor, and basic rear deck.

When I'm all done, I'll have a nice little boat and trailer for FREE.

Oh, and my new house has a little barn out back that is perfect for boat projects ..... and if everything goes well I'll be bringing another diamond in the rough home tomorrow after work. I've got my fingers crossed!

It pays to have a friend who works for the township. He let me raid road sign scrap pile and I came home with this stuff for free. Its all .9" aluminum and should be almost enough to do a floor and decks.

I guess I should get started on this build .....

photo.JPG

You should put one of those blind pedestrian sign out on the end of your driveway lol. I have a 87 bass tracker MV-16, similar to yours. Same problem with the joices.