Music?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most all kinds of music.
images.jpg

I think my favorite bands right now are... Shinedown, Seether & Apocolyptica (I know its just a band with different singers) - eitehr way, this is what I find myself listening to all the time

Im a metal head. Sabbath to Slayer, Pantera to Anthrax, old Metallica to new Slip Knot. With 3 differant people listening to the same radio at work, the dial gets changed alot. We all seam to get along listening to "classic rock". They had Guns n Roses on their the other day. Classic? It is 20 years old. My daughter listens to girl pop but I refuse to listen to rap crap. Rather listen to country.

sccamper said:
Im a metal head. Sabbath to Slayer, Pantera to Anthrax, old Metallica to new Slip Knot.

I miss 93.3 from when I lived in G'ville... But we do have Project 96.1 here in Atlanta. They only play maybe 2 or 3 songs that I don't like

I listen to the Planet a good bit. I just cant stand the crap morning show. We listen to 97.1 the river out of Atl in the mornings. The older guy I work with complains about the Planet.

in the morning I usually listen to 750am News Talk... I have to get an idea of what's happening so I'm not totally lost at work when I get in and they are talking about the market going to crap again

I listen to mostly metal from Old School Thrash, Black Metal, to Grindcore. I really have to say my alltime fav is Megadeth. Seen them twice, and wanna go again. Ill list out some of my fav bands... this is just examples.. if its not on here I probably still listen to it...LOL!!

Thrash -

Megadeth
Slayer
Anthrax
Warbringer
Testament
Old Metallica

Death -

Suffocation
Cannibal Corpse
Morbid Angel
Death
Abysmal Dawn

Hardcore -

The Acacia Strain
Hatebreed
Winds Of Plague
Emmure

Metalcore -

Trivium
All that Remains
Killswitch Engage
As I Lay Dying
Chimaira

Power Metal -

Dragonforce
Manticora
Iced Earth

Classic Metal -

Iron Maiden
Judas Priest
Sabbath (both eras)
Rush

Wow, of all you listed I only am familiar with Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Rush and Metallica. Heard of Slayer and Anthrax and just recently Megadeth. Never even heard of the rest.

I listen to a lot of stuff but mostly rock, stuff like chuck berry, ccr, joe walsh, jimi hendrix, skynard, the who. Then theres the punk rock stuff 88fingers louie, the ramones, the misfits(with danzig), screeching weasel, The lillingtons, pennywise, the riverdales, the methadones, rancid...and the list goes on. Not so much into metal, love iron maiden tho, and a few songs by cradle of filth

If you really want your Mind blown.... listen some Mastodon or Unexpect these bands are some of the more experimental bands Ive ever heard!

Had the pleasure of seeing Mastodon twice now. Once opening for Slayer and Headlining here in Knoxville.

Arrrgh when I am not singing off color sea shanties I like to unwind to the smooth stylings of Abba, Barbra Streisand, Tears for Fears and Iron Maiden

Anything with Richie Blackmore is good as well :D

It amazes me how many people on this site listen to the same music... maybe that's why this is the best website known to man... or atleast fisher-man =D>

russ010 said:
It amazes me how many people on this site listen to the same music... maybe that's why this is the best website known to man... or atleast fisher-man =D>

Oh yeah, There's a lot of us Abba and Barbra Streisand fans here. Next he'll say he sings and dances through the house to Barry Manilow songs. :lol:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/vGjmDTvuNLM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/vGjmDTvuNLM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Seems a Colorado judge is ordering noise violators to sit and listen to an hour of Barry Manilow.

https://www.11alive.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=123959&catid=40

Cap't Ahab will probably head out to Colorado with his radio blaring just so he can go listen to him.