My wife is the best. Why did she go to Jared? No BPS!!!!!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Majorpede

Reaction score
She has saw me doodling in my BPS magazine for about 8 months now. What I would get, and she actually listened.

Revo STX with Vendetta 7.0' M
100_1912.jpg

100_1914.jpg

100_1918.jpg

2 BPS Extreme Reels On sale for 50 bucks. One for my old reels rod, and one with a Tourney Special MH she got for me.

100_1930.jpg

5 370's on sale 10 bucks.
100_1942.jpg

Stacey King Jig kit
100_1943.jpg

A bunch of Topwaters. She knows they are my fav.
100_1944.jpg

100_1945.jpg

I was lost for words when I walked into the house to find all this stuff for me, I guess buying her that laptop paid off in the end. The Extreme Reels feel 10 times better than my old wore out Shimano Batam Crestfire, And the Revo combo feels 10 times better than the Extreme combos.

The only part that sucks is having to wait all the way to the weekend to fish with them.

thats always nice! She does love you huh...LOL. Thats why I make it a point to make sure I dsay aloud what I want when I'm looking through the BPS book...lol

You must have a good one. Looks like she done a good job of picking out baits also. Thats always a great supprise to come home too.

Her Old laptop took a crap on her the other day. So I Surprised her with a New Vaio like mine. Well she took my BPS catalog with her, and picked from the stuff i had circled LOL. She drove with her sister all the way to Myrtle Beach SC to get the stuff. Guess I'm going to have to break out the wine, and candles, and get a babysitter. LOL

Latest posts