• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need gamefisher 15 hp prop

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bugpac

Reaction score
Anyone have a prop that will fit a gamefisher 15, it is the force made one, probbaly around 92-94 ? the prop on it is way small..

What pitch you lookin for ?10-11. Watch E-Bay,that's where I get mine from.Usually only pay $30 to 40 for a new one.I'll keep my eye open for one.

Not sure if this will work for ya.

https://cgi.ebay.com/PROPELLER-prop-Gamefisher-15-hp-sears-outboard-parts_W0QQitemZ370293759435QQcmdZViewItemQQptZBoat_Parts_Accessories_Gear?hash=item56373a5dcb

I know what you mean about a small prop. I have 2 gamefisher outboards (3hp,9.9hp). I noticed when I bought my new boat which came with a Johnson 9.9 the prop was alot larger.

Ill get a pic, it isn't mine, its a buddys, someone definitely fitted it with the wrong prop... :mrgreen: have no idea what pitch we need..

thats alright.. I got popped for one earlier today I believe

thats what I love about tinboats.. you don't get immediately banned for life for making a small mistake :roll: