New Boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Downtown

Reaction score
Yesterday I took my 2013 Tracker Grizzly 1648SC down to Halls Marine and traded for a 2014 Crestliner VT17 Pro Edition with a 115/80 Mercury Optimax Jet.
Had it out this morning for about an hour just playing around. I love this thing.

Attachments

• VT17.jpg
    VT17.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,162
Looks great.
Interested to hear how it runs. Draft and speed.

Do you run the Susquehanna?

I'm headed to the susky for first time in nov to fish/camp. I'm a little nervous about navigating that river.

Ok so i had it out yesterday for a couple hours. This thing runs great. I only hit 33mph but i was on and off the throttle running different rpms for the break in period.
It planes out quick and and it feels like i am just gliding across the top of the water. It floats a little deeper than my grizzly did but its not bad. I ran it through about 6 inches of water with no issues. Im pretty sure me and this boat are going to get along just fine. Oh and yes i do run the susky.

Attachments

• boat.jpg
    boat.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 903
Halls Marine, great bunch of folks. Bought my 2013 crestliner storm w/ 20hp merc off them and they were just awesome to work with. Wanted to buy my next boat off them but crestliner doesnt make a center forward console boat unfortunately.