New guy and my little 12 footer in done for now!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

379pete

Reaction score
Newer guy here and thank you everyone for all the good information. I've been snooping around here since about Christmas and the snow finally melted enough for me to get my little boat in the garage and get going on it, Just got it finished today and the ice should be off the lakes here in North Idaho in another day or 2. Heres a couple pics of it done and one of my son and the pups we had last spring.
Thanks Everyone.. b2.jpgchase dog boat.JPGb7.jpgb6.jpg

Dude! That looks like a great little set up! I'm working on a 12 footer myself, but nothing like you've done. Really nice! Good luck at ice out. Ice is off the river here, but motor's still in the shop, so have to wait before I can get out.

EasternEasy

Heavyhead said:
Love the idea for a light in the seat .
I have 2 of these LED lights one in the front and back of the front bench. I'm a truck driver and these are the lights i use on my truck, so i have plenty of spares and they mount nice and flush with a 2 1/4" hole

Looks good man....especially with those lab pups. I have a similar build going on a flattie. Looks like northern idaho is much warmer than down here in southern idaho. If ya know of any...you should point me in the direction of some northern pike fishin. I usually go to montana a couple times a year for it.

LeviStevenson said:
If ya know of any...you should point me in the direction of some northern pike fishin. I usually go to montana a couple times a year for it.
Upper Twin Lake just about 6 Miles from me has really good pike fishing, in fact a guy cought the state record there last year. 40lbs 2oz I think??

Heavyhead said:
where can i get some of those lights?
I get the LEDs at Peterbilt but you can get the same lights at almost any autoparts store. 2" leds are about 4.50 and regular lights are about 2.00 I think and the rubber housings are under a buck. Nice looking fish too...... Just went down to my local lake and it's still frooze :cry:

Nice pike heavyhead. 379pete....your little man is at that age to appreciate boating and fishing with ya...enjoy. my daughter used to love it...would beg me to go. Now its the other way around...and I lose. Is that a vhull or a jon?

Latest posts