New Jet Pilot with new Jet boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some new additions I put on today. I think I can pick up the boat with the trolling motor mount...lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 1,816
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 1,816
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 1,816
GARoughneck said:
Looking good! I was just thinking today only 8 more weeks till river fishing starts done here :D
Garoughneck,
I am with you on that...still have some good lake fishing for now but I'm. Itching to hit the rivers. What River do you like the best and where do you launch your boat? I hear way north of lanier has some good stripers.

Put a few more additions on before the Super Bowl. I got rained out and still need to put on transducers for the hds7 gen 3. I did get the Monster Rod Holders on with custom t rail bases which work great. Rock solid and the biggest strongest God holders I have ever seen... They are two times as thick as drift masters. I also added a bubbler to the bait tank. I will add more pics tomorrow.
Tight lines!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 1,802
Those Monsters are nice. Driftmaster makes a 1/2" holder too...same size as Monster. Maybe you're thinking of the 3/8" Driftmaster? And, that charger is sweet. I have the MK 330D and love it. Knock on wood....working like a champ. I was worried about water so I mounted mine under the helm.

Hopefully you'll get some rocking jumping, shallow sliding video of this beast for us to gawk over!

RiverBottomOutdoors said:
Those Monsters are nice. Driftmaster makes a 1/2" holder too...same size as Monster. Maybe you're thinking of the 3/8" Driftmaster? And, that charger is sweet. I have the MK 330D and love it. Knock on wood....working like a champ. I was worried about water so I mounted mine under the helm.

Hopefully you'll get some rocking jumping, shallow sliding video of this beast for us to gawk over!
Yes you are right on the Rod holders. I had the smaller ones on my skiff. I don't know about rock jumping but definetly some shallow water runs are right around the corner!

Here are a few more pics from Super Bowl Sunday. I installed a lowrance gen 3 HDS7 with wifi. I can control the graph with an iPad or anyone can watch it on a phone. Also some pics of the monster Rod holders utilizing the SeaArk T-rail system.
I also added a bubbler to the bait tank.
I just need to mount the transducers now and I'm ready to fish!
I think I am going to order a spring back ducker mount for the skimmer since it hangs below the hull and mount the LSS about an 1/8 above the hull. Hopefully that will keep them from harms way.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 1,783
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 1,783
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,783
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg