New to forum

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sidewinder

Reaction score
Hi all, I am new to this forum and just wanted to say hi to everybody. I have been reading posts on here for awhile and decided that this is the best forum on the net for jet boaters. have a great day.

Welcome aboard Sidewinder.

While I've been jetting for 20 years and have been on a few similar forums for a dozen years or so... I am relatively new to TB myself. Seems to be the home of some very-very experienced boaters and some darn nice people too.

I am sure your time here will be well worth it!

-Chris

Sidewinder said:
Hi all, I am new to this forum and just wanted to say hi to everybody. I have been reading posts on here for awhile and decided that this is the best forum on the net for jet boaters. have a great day.

:WELCOME: and thanks for the compliments. You guys are what make the site what it is. :beer:

Sidewinder said:

Definitely the best one I found. That's why I'm here and plan to stay.

Welcome to your new family.

BTW....I'm from Fenton too. We should hook up sometime!

Welcome aboard, this is a great bunch of guys to hang out with and the knowledge here is unbelievable.

I'm not to far from Chris, we all need get together some time soon.

I'm with you guys for the get together. It would be nice to put faces with names. I work in Fetnon. George Winter still has water in in I think. :D

bulldog said:
George Winter still has water in in I think. :D

There is water...but you can't get to the main channel of the river unless you have a jet...and still you might drag. Yes...water is that low.

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome, I live 5 min. from George Winter and will go anytime. The big river is extremely low but hopefully this 1/2" of rain will help a little bit. =D>