Nintendo wii

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I just picked up a Nintendo wii fro my sons birthday. I have been trying forever to get one for him for his birthday before september 11. I was walking by the video game section and low and behold there were 3 of them in the display case....they just came in.

I went there to get some mailing envelopes, and wooden floor cleaning stuff, and completely forgot to get them. LOL!

Nice gift!! For me presents like game consuls and such were usually reserved for christmas. On my birthdays I usually got dinner out, a few action figures to unwrap, and cards with money that I quickly bought a new video game with :). I know your son will have a very happy birthday with this present, but just incase make sure you wish him a big ol happy birthday from the BassAddict hehehe

BassAddict1976 said:
Nice gift!! For me presents like game consuls and such were usually reserved for christmas. On my birthdays I usually got dinner out, a few action figures to unwrap, and cards with money that I quickly bought a new video game with :). I know your son will have a very happy birthday with this present, but just incase make sure you wish him a big ol happy birthday from the BassAddict hehehe

You were lucky also. I got nothing but a happy birthday. Im making sure my kids have everything. :D

the wii is great I love mine... I have the sonic game it is a ball.
my Wife bought me several games for Xmas and we found the console in June A long wait to play the games but well worth it..

Wayne

Latest posts