November 2010 Photo Contest Winner

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

November 2010 Photo Contest Voting OPEN

• dixie boysles

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • fish devil

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • fender66

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Codeman

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • BaitCaster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hossthehermit

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • lbursell

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even though the competitive side of me is gnashing and wailing and generally raising hell, I have to agree with Fender66: This is a PHOTO contest - not a competition for best or most original rod storage. The winner gets posted on the home page to represent the TinBoats site. So, like Fender66, my vote goes to the best photo. We can have a Zebco 33/pointy bobber storage contest another time.

The subject matter and way you choose to depict it goes toward making a good photo - think of what teh purpose of teh photo is and what thoughts / emotion does it invoke

I am sticking with the pointy bobber and wall of Zebcos as the best photo

AND, I might just enter the next contest with soem very rude photos!!!!!!

greg i love it.
It is a bigg jump and i i am glad i got it .
Now just need time to get it set up.

greg,
I haven't tryed it on the new body yet,need to just been play around in the house with ISO.
As i have no flash and need to know about the high ISO for my shoot next sat. all inside work.

Sounds good, Mike. I saw your post over at the Zo about the upcoming shoot and am looking forward to your shots. I've been checking the monthly contest voting over there, and last time I looked, a couple of hours ago, I was still in the lead. Hoping it stays that way. :)

Okay, another monthly contest in the books, and November's winner is Codeman! =D>

Good entries by all participants, and thanks to all who participated 8) . This was the last monthly "contest" until after the holidays, however, Codeman came up with a great photo-posting theme for December where you can post shots that are holiday-based during this month. Photos can be viewed and posted at https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=16646. Great idea, Codeman!

Good voter participation this month, which is always nice, and thanks to all that took the time to do so. Even if you're a brand new member and don't meet he contest eligibility, you're still able to vote in the contests :wink: .